- Hits: 8476
The ES/ICGLR respects the privacy of our visitors and is committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy at anytime you visit or communicate with our site.
If you have questions about this policy or suggestions for its improvement, please let us know. You can contact us at http://www.icglr.org/contact us.
2. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO www.icglr.org
By submitting any information for example by completing a “Contact Us” form on The ICGLR through feedback, email message, or in any other manner, you hereby explicitly agree that:
- your Submissions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- your Submissions automatically become the property of The ES/ICGLR without any obligation of The ES/ICGLR to you;
- The ES/ICGLR is not under any obligation of confidentiality relating to the Submissions, either express or implied;
- The ES/ICGLR shall be entitled to use or disclose the Submissions in any way, manner, purpose or otherwise, worldwide;
- The ES/ICGLR may have under consideration or development similar ideas to the Submissions; and
- You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from ES/ICGLR in exchange for the Submissions.
- You accept the proceeding of the collection, storage and use of your data in accordance with the ES/ICGLR Privacy.
Further, The ES/ICGLR may access and use the Website and any information stored thereon, including the contents of any Submissions, for any lawful purpose. Further, we may disclose the contents of any Submissions to any third party, including any law enforcement agency, to protect our rights or property, or for any other reason.
We may, for example, publish compilations of comments collected through www.icglr.org or provide them to ICGLR Member States, members of the press or other individuals outside of the ES/ICGLR. We exercise discretion to protect voluntarily submitted information if its disclosure would raise privacy concerns. Submitting this personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access information on www.icglr.org.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED
When you browse our website or download information, we automatically collect and store the following information:
- The type of browser and operating system used;
- The date and time you visited our website;
We analyze this information to help make our website more useful and for the following reasons:
- To determine the number of visitors to our website;
- To count the number of times files are downloaded and web pages are accessed;
- To identify system performance problems;
- To find errors in problem pages and files;
- To review the types of technology visitors are using and
- To maintain a secure website.
This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to outside parties unless the release is legally required in connection with investigations by law enforcement or other legal proceedings.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
5. SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITES
The SE/ICGLR has links for social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube). These websites are out of ICGLR control. Therefore, by using these links you accept the privacy policies of these websites.
6. CHILDREN’S POLICY
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 13, nor does it contain information which would be potentially harmful to minors in any way. However, we advise all visitors to the Website under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any Personally Identifiable Information. In the event that The ES/ICGLR discovers that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personally Identifiable Information to us, we will delete the child's Personally Identifiable Information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available to assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. More information on the availability of such software can be found through publicly available sources. You may wish to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for more information.
7. SECURITY OF www.icglr.org
We will take reasonable precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site. We take the following steps to secure the information we collect.
- Employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
- Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies to know requirements for compliance.
- Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of the information we collect online.
- Perform regular backups of the information we collect online to ensure against loss.
- Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online including, but not limited to:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Password protections
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
- Employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized tries of outsiders to “hack” into, or cause harm to, the information contained in our systems.